Sunday, May 22, 2011

What UK television advert do you hate the most?

Two issues.
For most of us I guess its got to be that horrible annoying “Go Compare” advert I mean its been going on since last August as if Go Compare haven’t got the message that no one likes it.
I also hate the “We buy any car advert” its just so annoying! I turn off the sound when either them comes on.
I wish those two were banned ASAP!

Secondly on my day off I watched daytime TV and lost count of the number of adverts advertising funerals and what to do when you die etc as well as umpteen insurance adverts. I mean do TV adverts have to be so down right miserable?

Why can’t we have cheerful adverts like the Coca Cola advert or fun adverts, does annoyone remember the ‘carling label’ advert in the 1980s with the cowboys in the supermarket?

Why have adverts got to be either so miserable or annoying.
Any ideas? Personally I can’t stand the TV adverts of today.
I agree with @Vix
Sheilas wheels is horrible, but some how the “lets face music and dance, life insurance” did not seem as miserable as the afternoon death adverts people have forced on them. Maybe back in the 1990s we did not have so many miserable ads!


No comments:

Post a Comment