Thursday, May 26, 2011

In need of advice please! Dealing with a negative BF!?

Hi! My boyfriend had turned into a negative, pessimistic and greedy person. Too much to handle huh?
I think noone ever gets to know anybody. We’ve been together for almost 3 years now. Suddenly he feels the urge to get a new car (his bff is getting a brand new one). I think it’s so childish to do somethin only because ur friend is. C’mon! He neither wants to hear you say anything about it. He’s the type of stubborn person that won’t let go until he has finally hit his head against the HUGE WALL.
I’ve showed my disinterest but he’s still looking into it. He has no need to get it.. he lives 5 blocks away from his job! Moving on… he now wants to apply to a new job cause he’s tired of getting the same money he does now. He has no education or complementary studies. He works at a supermarket now as a manager ( my parents own it). It’s not quite as big as those huge supermarkets u see around town. So he feels he has no future and wants to appy in a ”better” chain of sm. As what? they would never hire him as a manager cause he has no formation for it. Plus he hasn’t told my parents, his bosses, that he’s planning on looking for a new job.

I want him to be succesful and happy but by what terms? And why doesn’t he value what he has? Am I being to hard or do I have a point here? I’m really frustrated and stressed since all this has affected our relationship.

Got any useful advice please?? Thank u so much if you do so! XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment