Monday, May 23, 2011

is this weird to think about at 14?

I want to be married! I think it would be some much fun it would be like a game of real life house and I would marry my crush because he is 17 he has a car and a job so then we can pay for our apartment and of course we will still go to school. And then when I graduate we could have a baby. I think I rather be married at a young age then wait till I’m like 20 or 30. because I still want to young when my kids get out of high school. And plus since there is a supermarket that hires 14 and 15 year old kids so I could get a job there. My mom tells me I’m really domesticated so that’s why I always want to rush the adult things like marriage and having kids and thinking about 24/7. But is this weird to think about at 14?


No comments:

Post a Comment