Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I had a really strange dream any idea what this means?

These three things happened all in the same dream….
1) Aldi’s burnt down; for those of you who don’t know what Aldi’s is it is a super cheap supermarket.
2) Some girl stole my car (I had just bought a new one) but my mom and I found out who it was and went to her. Turns out she had stole like 6 different cars and I couldn’t remember which one was mine. so i was standing there with all of these titles/registration and a little sales receipt trying to figure out which car was mine.
3) After all of that. I found out that someone had hacked into my checking account and stole all but $20.

Any idea what all of this mishap means?!
Thanks Ms. Bossy all of those things hit the nail on the head!! Thanks so much for making it clear for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment