Thursday, May 26, 2011

Road bumps, what a nightmare?

Is anyone else in the UK, really fed up with the amount of speed bumps on our roads, they are everywhere near where i live, if i go to the supermarket they are on nearly every road on the way there, and the other day i noticed a piece of something or other poking from underneath my front bumper, and it was a piece of the underbelly of my car, which had been scraping against the badly designed road bumps in my area, do you ever go over a road bump and feel the bottom of you car scrape slightly, this is what caused me to complain to the local council, ive since had my car fixed, but the BUMPS are not fixed, surely there is a better way to deal with boy racers, im not a boy racer so punishing everyone for those people who do speed can’t be the answer.

so im never on the motorway, but i would love it if there was one straight to my local supermarket, i would never dream of buying a new car, just to ruin it on all the bumps in my area, my current car is now a squeeky damaged car.


No comments:

Post a Comment