Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grossest sundae- Oreo at BurgerKong, any fastfood that doesn't disappoint?

I had the biggest let-down today of my fast food experience it was hot in my car I was craving a chocolatey thing, all creamy and whatnot, there was BK I can handle something fast-foodish, because the sweet options like sundaes and parfaits at those places seem to be good, at least better than the “food”.
SO I got the Oreo Vanilla Sundae from BK.
What.A
Let.
Down.

Jeez, I was so jipped, it was flat on top, NOT the whipped puffy thing I am now seeing online in the pictures, it was really watery and just sweet and sickly, and sticky, it didn’t especially taste of vanilla or chocoate ( the fudgey swirl on top) nor did it taste of the oreo bits, cos they were watered down by the nasty sundae and too cold to actually be fudgey and nice, in that crappy oreo way.
It wasn’t even tasty. just sticky, sweet and watery.

Why does all american food taste so crap? It’s just sweet without actually having a flavour, I mena at least it should have tasted vanilla-ey. But it didn’t. And it was so thin.!I was sorry I hadn’t gone to McDonalds next door, yes, how sad ! At least their milkshakes are really thick.
I know it’s fast food, but this thing cost $3 and was a total waste of money and calories.

I thought you could really go too wrong with a packaged milkshake mix and some oreos, but it seems you can.
Do not get!

Is there any fast food that doesn’t disappoint?? The only thing I would actually get again is the parfait’s at McDonalds, but thatn you may as well get fresh yoghurt and fruit from a cheaper supermarket.
I want some ideas of actual fast food that is actually good on any menu.

The parfaits, and , ( hang head in shame) the Taco Bell menu has sometimes got Crunchwraps on it, which are very very fine.

I would like to know what is the best surprise out there, but milkshakes and sundaes especially, I never been to Wendy’s is it good for sundaes?
Thank you
gosh really gerardo , do you care to answer the question at all? Dick.


No comments:

Post a Comment