Saturday, July 2, 2011

what should I buy first, clothes, or a cell phone charger?

I lost my cellphone charger, its nowhere to be found. But I also ruined some clothes because of some medicine, which bleached the backs of the shirts :( . So I ruined my brown, purple, and black vnecks, and those took up the majority of my plane shirts. I have a bucket of change I’m going to bring to a coinstar in the supermarket. But what would be a better buy? (oh I have been borrowing my moms cellphone charger, but my mom lost hers too, we’ve been sharing her car cellphone charger (she had a non car charger too) and I do not go out with my mom everyday so I don’t get to charge my phone everyday)

Vnecks will be brought at forever21 since they are the cheapest I can find, unless I can find good quality shirts for cheap somewhere else


No comments:

Post a Comment