Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do i get a registration sticker if i bought the car from someone who I cant find?

I saw an ad on craigslist from some guy selling a car. I met him at my local supermarket and gave him the money and got the car. He gave me the tittle for the car and he signed hte back and i did as well. My registration sticker expired 11/09 so i went to get a new one and they told me the car was not mine until I get him to print his name and put some other stuff like the odometer reading, and he also had to fill some other forms but I have no idea who this guy is…or if he even lives in my town. So how the hell would i go about getting a registration sticker for the car….right now all i have is a inspection sticker, the tittle to the car with his name and mine and car insurance for it any ideas on how i can get the registration sticker????


No comments:

Post a Comment