Saturday, June 11, 2011

What's up with people that like to call attention to themselves....are you one of these people?

It’s interesting to me the loud one. You know….that guy in the gym that slams the weights, grunts loudly, and sings along to whatever tune is on his iPod.
Or how about the one lady who yaps at the supermarket, talking on her cell phone as if she’s announcing her conversation over the intercom. Do we really need to hear the gossip?
One of my favorites are the posers with their ghetto bass sounds vibrating through their car window-shattering speakers. I like it causes my car to shake like those vibrating beds in cheap motels.

These folks are quite entertaining but I wonder why they do it. Perhaps lack of attention from their parents when small. That’s just my guess….who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment