Tuesday, August 30, 2011

vauxhall zafira high revs when started and kangarooing?

when I start my vauxhall zafira it revs at about 1700 – 2000 rpm before dropping back down to about 1200, it has also started to kangaroo quite a bit I thought it might be because of the cold weather but continued when it warmed up , I then thought it might be because it only had about a quarter of a tank so I filled it right up now it has dropped down to about half a tank it has started again, now i ALWAYS FILL UP AT JET garages as they are local and I do not trust the supermarkets, I could fill up at bwoc or shell which is cheaper but my local has always looked after me ( such as safety checks and at times of protest) Now my car is 10 years old so I don’t want to spend much on it. Can anyone identify a poss able problem and a rough price to fix. many thanks in advance


No comments:

Post a Comment