Monday, August 29, 2011

Car Broken Into? Need Help?

K this is mainly to people around NZ
i need to know what is goin to happen
2 guys broke into my car at 3 am..on a wednessday morning..
had police show at my front door at 4 am saying its been broken into

i have the following wrong..

Smashed rear left passenger Quarter window
Stereo ripped out.
Plastic bits and pieces around dashboard broken off.
Stolen Spare Steering wheel
Stolen clothes

Now heres the thing
They caught them
And i got my stuff back

Clothes
Steering wheel
Stereo

But problem persists..
The window is still smashed
Now its

2 guys And they both have criminal convictions and i was told by police officer that they would be most likely going to jail
but he also told me taht he wil try for Restoration..

What i am asking today is..
Will i get payed out for the damage IE: smashed window ?
And if i do How soon?
Also If the court rules it out as Jail time?
will i still get payed out? or?

I have no insurance as the car was parked up for weeks..for me to save as i work in a supermarket and been saving to fix things for Warrant..=/
forgot to add they did 12 other cars aswell in a few weeks…including mine..so what chance do i have of payng out since its around 500$ damage to my car.. but the other 12?
500×12? =?
if not…Why? please explain?


No comments:

Post a Comment